Water Heaters & Repair
WATER HEATER REPAIR & INSTALLATION ACROSS THE WASATCH FRONT
Gas-powered water heaters are a tried-and-true modern appliance that can serve your household for a long time before they give out. Gas water heaters are so trouble-free that it’s easy to take continuous hot water for granted. But eventually, every kind of technology gives out and needs repair. Having hot water readily available is especially important in cold climate areas like Davis County and the rest of the Wasatch Front, where taking a cold shower is a downright crisis. Learn which water heater is best for you.
DOES YOUR WATER HEATER NEED SERVICE
- The water from your sink never gets hot.
- Your water heats up but takes far more time than it should.
- Your water gets lukewarm but it never gets hot, or not as hot as you’re accustomed to.
- The water has a strange brown or sulfurous tint or smell.
- Your water pipes have begun to emit strange noises when you turn on the hot water – popping or whistling.
CALL THE TRUSTED WATER HEATER REPAIR EXPERTS
Our prestigious plumbers understand the inconvenience plumbing issues can create. Give us a call and we will be there to provide you with a white glove quality service that you can trust time and again.
PRESTIGE PLUMBING PROUDLY INSTALLS RHEEM WATER HEATERS
With their 88 year history, a consistent track record of receiving top ratings and awards for their products, and the honor of being the best-selling brand of water heaters in America, we are certain you will be satisfied with whichever Rheem Water Heater you choose for your family’s hot water needs. Rheem is committed to developing hot water solutions with the perfect balance of value, performance, cost-saving efficiency, and features for every lifestyle and budget.